2 Projects = Making Progress!

June 20th, 2013 lnchin14

Today was an exciting day; I was able to see a tidbit of my work thus far come to fruition. I logged on to the website this morning and there they were: two projects were posted for Day of Caring! I had projects, after just a few days of my event being spotlighted on the website and before I even sent out the agency ‘save the date’ postcards. Those first projects are the product of just a couple weeks of work in a list of projects that will continue to grow throughout the summer. By seeing the couple projects added, I am looking forward to seeing the creativity and differences in the projects that will develop Day of Caring into an enjoyable community-wide event as it has been in previous years.

This morning I also met with the communications director and we discussed a few different social media ideas to get started on and to get the word out into the community about Day of Caring. And now, today we have a Facebook event, Day of Caring 2013, on the United Way of Central Mass organization page and Day of Caring tweets on Twitter @UnitedWayofCM . ‘Like’ and ‘follow’ United Way now; throughout the summer the Facebook and Twitter will be useful social media tools to share Day of Caring information, details, past event pictures, and so much more! (Sorry for the plug!)